Cream Home Care are looking for an experienced, passionate Care Worker to join our domiciliary care team. As well as great pay and full support from the team back at base, we also have the hours to fit around your other commitments. We want to work with you to ensure you have a great work-life balance. If you are happy then you can share your happiness with our clients
Cream Home Care are a new, forward thinking, person centred domiciliary care service in Stoke-On-Trent. We are committed to supporting people in their own home, helping them to maintain independence and quality of life. Our care plans are all about the client and your role is to make sure your time with them enriches their day.
No two days as a Care Worker are ever the same. You will be your client’s companion, having chats and encouraging your client to enjoy their hobbies and interests.
Your role could include:
- providing personal care
- light domestic duties such as cooking and cleaning
- medication management/prompting
- access to the community
We have heavily invested in technology to make your job easier and to give you more time doing what you love – caring for our clients.
All Care Plans are electronic, allowing you to dictate notes into your mobile at the end of your visit – no more writing up your notes before going on to your next client!
To be suitable for this role as a Care Worker, you will need to have:
- At least 6 months experience supporting adults in the social care sector
- A passion to deliver great care with total dignity
- Great spoken English
- Two references, one of which must be in social care
- The right to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own car
We are committed to keeping our clients safe and well and as such, any successful candidates must have received a complete course of an authorised COVID-19 vaccine unless you are medically exempt.
We have various shifts available: 6am – 2pm; 3pm – 11pm plus weekends. Give us a call and we can have a chat about the hours you are available.
As a Care Worker for Cream Home Care, you will receive:
- £10.25- £11.28 per hour
- Mileage paid at £0.25 per mile
- Flexi Pay – if you have an unexpected bill before pay day you can draw down against shifts worked at that time
- 28 days annual leave
- Contract of Employment – you are an employee and can use your employment status for mortgages, loans etc
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Rotas and payslips on-line
- Full support from the team back at base
- Free ongoing training to develop your career including NVQ2 and NVQ3 and upwards
- Benefits package including lone worker app, 24-7 Health & wellbeing support and much more
Cream Home Care is the brain child of Jenny, the managing director behind the hugely successful local health and social care agency, Cream Health Care. Jenny noticed there was a gap in the home care market when a close friend of hers was at crisis point with her mother, and was desperately looking for help and support to enable her mother to live safely in her own home. From hearing the struggles her friend had, Jenny knew she could do better! Joining our team you will ensure Cream Home Care achieves our vision of a top notch domiciliary care agency.
Our priority is always to respect our staff and their right to a fulfilling and rewarding life both inside and outside of work, without offsetting this against the needs of our clients. With this ethos in mind, we will build strong relationships with you by understanding your needs and allocating you clients we know you will connect with and help enhance the clients’ quality of life.
We pride ourselves in only recruiting high quality, dedicated, passionate care staff.
If this sounds like you and you have recent experience as a Support Worker, Personal Assistant, Care Assistant either residential or home care, Care Worker or Community Carer then apply now or call us for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.