We are seeking an experienced Registered Domiciliary Manager for a new domiciliary care agency in North Staffordshire. You will have previous experience of running a Domiciliary Care agency with a mixture of local authority and privately funded clients. The Directors and Deputy Manager in post will support you in the early days.
Cream Home Care is the brain child of Jenny, the managing director behind the hugely successful local health and social care agency, Cream Health Care. Jenny noticed there was a gap in the home care market when a close friend of hers was at crisis point with her mother, and was desperately looking for help and support to enable her mother to live safely in her own home. From hearing the struggles her friend had, Jenny knew she could do better! You will ensure this vision is achieved.
We have invested in the best of technology – yes CQC love this! Access People Planner, Access Workspace – you can see the care staff attending visits in real time. End of visit notes are spoken into the app and relayed to base immediately. We have Family and Friends app so they are in touch with the care we provide.
Your role as a Registered Domiciliary Manager:
- Run a successful and professional branch exceeding the budgeted business levels
- Recruiting staff to meet current and future needs
- Overseeing the day to day operation of high quality, person centred care and support
- Ensuring compliance, quality and consistency is maintained throughout the service
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, clients, directors and external stakeholders
- Managing staff so they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their ability.
- Managing budgets and contracts.
- Making strategic decisions about the future and growth of the care service.
- Leading on specific projects
- Carrying out supervisions and appraisals
- Arranging training programmes, monitoring performance and inspiring the staff to achieve the highest standard of care
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager of a Domiciliary agency
- NVQ/QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Strong leadership skills with a past history of managing up and down line
- You will be people-focused and loves working with and motivating others
- Exceptional communication skills to ensure the Cream Home Care’s reputation is enhanced and maintained in the local are with clients, staff, health professionals, and other stakeholders
- Good English, numeracy and digital skills.
- The ability to think strategically.
- Good project management and organisational skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part a long established family business
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 pro rata
- Car Allowance
- Strong evidence of compliance at all levels in the existing business
- Bonus on achievement to the Business Plan for income and expenditure
- Bonus on achieving Good or Outstanding CQC outcome at first inspection
- Access to Benefits Portal with wide range of retail discounts and voicers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Ongoing training and development
- Significant autonomy in the day to day operations of the business
Cream Home Care is a family run business which values and supports all staff members and has an excellent support network across the company with the directors having over 10 years’ experience in recruiting and retaining staff within the social care sector.
We will support and encourage you to grow your skills and experience as a Registered DomiciliaryManager alongside the growth of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, passionate and motivated individual to have a direct impact on the lives of the people Cream Home Care supports along with expanding your skills and knowledge.
If you are ready for a new challenge, in an inclusive and supporting company and have the experience that we require then please apply now or get in touch directly with Jenny.