Join Our Home Care Team
We are looking for Community Care Workers to join our home care team in Stoke-On-Trent.
As well as great pay, paid travel time and full support from the team back at base, we also have the hours to fit around your other commitments. We want to work with you to ensure you have a great work-life balance and as such, you tell us the shifts you want to work. We have the hours to suit you!
No two days as a Care Worker are ever the same however you will always be making a direct impact on the lives of our clients by enabling them to live independently in the comfort of their own home. You will support our clients in a variety of ways depending on their needs.
This could include:
- providing personal care
- light domestic duties such as cooking and cleaning
- medication management/prompting
- access to the community
We have heavily invested in technology to make your job easier and to give you more time doing what you love – caring for our clients. All Care Plans are electronic, allowing you to dictate notes at the end of your visit – no more writing up your notes before going on to your next client!
We look after our team and as such, as a member of the Cream Team you will receive an excellent package including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid Travel Time
- Mileage Allowance
- Part Time and Full Time Hours available – you tell us when you want to work - giving you a great work/life balance!
- Full Support from the Team back at base
- Free ongoing training to develop your carer including NVQ2 and NVQ3 and upwards
- Flexi Pay – if you have an unexpected bill before pay day you can draw down against shifts worked at that time
- 28 days annual leave
- Contract of Employment – you are an employee and can use your employment status for mortgages, loans etc
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Rotas and payslips on-line
- Great benefits package including lone worker app, 24-7 Health and Wellbeing Support and much more
We are currently only recruiting experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers to join our team and we do not offer walking shifts so all Cream Team members must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own car.
We pride ourselves in only recruiting high quality, dedicated, passionate care staff. We are looking for Support Workers and Care Assistants who have a passion for care, who put dignity into the heart of everything they do and who will deliver care with compassion and respect.
If this sounds like you and you are a driver with access to your own car, then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
We are currently looking for Drivers to join us, to work either in and around Newcastle-Under-Lyme or south of Hanley in areas such as Stoke-On-Trent, Hartshill, Penkull, Trentham, Barlaston, Longton, Meir, Trent Vale and Hanford.
You can apply now through the jobs section of our website or you can email us an up to date CV or pick up the phone and call us for a chat. We would love to hear from you.